Apologies but due to high feed prices, increased electric prices and the ever increasing rise of fuel we have had to increase the price of our trays of eggs.
Amazing Norfolk Free Range Eggs
30 in a tray from our local producer within Norfolk. they really do taste and look better than factory farmed equivalents because they get to have a life with a much better diet.
Eggs are incredibly nutritious. containing:
- Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA.
- Folate: 5% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA.
- Selenium: 22% of the RDA.
- Eggs also contain decent amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, calcium and zinc.
You may also like these:
Need so inspirational recipes that use eggs?